Start Your Career with Blue Sky Benefit Solutions
If you believe people matter and you’re eager to go above and beyond for companies and their employees, we’d love to hear from you. Our energetic team works together to serve our customers. We’re proud of the trust we’ve earned through years of building long-term relationships.
Potential Earnings $30,000 – $100,000++ depending on position
We’re looking for the best and brightest to take our Sales department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in business development, account management, or business to business sales, Blue Sky Benefit Solutions, Inc. is the place for you!
Blue Sky Benefit Solutions, Inc. is a business to business benefits consultant company that offers solutions to the rapidly changing employment environment. In 2015, Blue Sky Benefit Solutions did business in 23 states, and continues to grow.
This is an excellent opportunity for the person looking to: Help others, have a flexible schedule, make a great income, and achieve long term residual income.
Experience a high-energy, fast-paced work environment that’s both competitive and rewarding. Learn about our industry and soar with the support of great coaches and sales managers.
BLUE SKY AGENT
Agents will represent Blue Sky Benefit Solutions, Inc. in the marketplace with a complete line of products, value added services, enhanced quality, and reputation.
We currently have positions available in the following areas:
- Grand Forks, ND
- Fargo, ND
- Mankato, MN
- Mpls/St. Paul, MN
- Rochester, MN
- Western Wisconsin
- Actively manage and grow a dedicated sales territory that includes a large, pre-existing customer base.
- Expand and develop product solutions to large, medium, and small companies.
- Prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- Develop and follow up with all customer leads while maintaining awareness of competitors.
- Understand each customer’s needs to provide real, effective solutions.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Create offers to purchase and contractual paperwork in compliance with corporate procedure.
- Communicate clients’ needs and wants to account coordinators.
- Oversee and have open communication with customers during entire sales process, as well as with ongoing service needs.
- Support company initiatives and growth and attend all company sponsored training meetings and seminars.
- Bachelor’s degree OR AAS degree with experience for qualified applicants.
- Experience in sales or customer service fields preferred.
- Ability to identify, qualify, and close accounts.
- Prior experience in a home-office environment a plus.
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, high energy, excellent work ethic, and integrity are a must.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Team player who works well with others.
- Must have working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Regular attendance required.
- Positive attitude.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be motivated to get to the next level financially.
- Income depending on experience
- Long-term disability, life insurance, and options for more coverage
- B2B sales (free most nights and weekends)
- Mileage write-off program
- Amazing opportunity to help others while making a GREAT income
If you are a competitive, detailed, dependable team player who thrives on achieving goals and solving problems, then we want to hear from you!